Women's Hike Light Cushion Margarita Ankle SocksRegular price $21.00
Bring the natural performance features of responsibly sourced ZQ-certified Merino wool with you on every hike in our Women's Hike Light socks (formerly known as PhD® Outdoor). Thermoregulation, sweat management, and odor resistance join forces to help keep you comfortable all day long, while our innovative sock technologies and light cushioning along the entire bottom of the sock help you take care of your feet on every hike. We've also updated our hiking sock construction to be more sustainable with the additon of recycled nylon, more durable, and more breathable—without sacrificing that women's-specific, tailored-to-you fit. So you can tackle more trails and enjoy more summits.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Style: SW001579
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean