Women's Moab 3 Mid Hiking BootRegular price $120.00
For over a decade, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 20 million people to step further outdoors. Version 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, a grippier Vibram® outsole, and partially recycled fabrics.
• Pig suede leather and breathable mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe cap
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole technology gives you confidence with every step from mountain trails to city streets. Made exclusively for Merrell, Vibram® TC5+ delivers all-around grip, traction, and durability designed for every day wear.
• Drop: 11.5mm
• Lug: 5mm
• 1lbs-12.2oz, 800g